- Premium-quality water-care products -
Oxygen-Active 500 g for garden and swimming ponds
Increases your pond's oxygen content
500 g is good for 10,000 litres of pond water
- Increases the water's oxygen content
- Reduces the build-up of poisonous fermentation gasses
- Supports the water's biological self-cleaning process
- Nurtures bacterial activity, which in turn reduces algae build-up
- Stabilises the water quality
Oxygen-Active is an ideal supplement to Algae Killer
Directions for use:
Apply from spring to late autumn regularly ever 8-10 days. Add approximately 20 g (1 tablespoon) of Oxygen-Active per 1,000 litres of pond water, distributing it evenly across the surface. In the event of severe oxygen deficiency, add 3 times' the above quantity. The solution will dissolve very slowly for a long-lasting effect.
It is especially important to use Oxygen-Active in late autumn, as the high oxygen content of the compound will prevent fermentation gasses from building up underneath a sealed ice sheet in the winter, as well as providing the fish with enough oxygen.
Oxygen-Active for Garden and Swimming Ponds XPZSBDFDP