Pure cold-pressed oil from flax seeds grown and harvested in Yorkshire58% omega-3 (60-61% linolenic acid)16% omega-6 (13-14% linoleic acid)21% omega-9 (16-17% oleic acid)1 litre @ 10 ml per day will last 100 days
Many commercial dog foods do not provide the "good fats" necessary for healthy skin and coat, so supplementing your dog with Flax Oil (also known as Linseed Oil or Flaxseed Oil) is a great way of adding important essential fatty acids to your dog's diet.
Flax Oil for dogs also has anti-inflammatory properties which can help relieve illnesses like arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease. Owners of dogs with heart disease and cancer also say they have seen their dogs become more comfortable through regular use of Flax Oil.
About 58% of Pegasus Health Flax Oil is Omega-3 fatty acids, but it also contains the other essential fatty acids, Omega-6 and Omega-9, in perfect balance for optimum benefits.
It has been found by many dog owners to be a good remedy for skin problems including dry skin, itchy skin and excessive shedding.
Pegasus Health Flax Oil for dogs is 100% British - sourced from a supplier in Yorkshire who has control of the entire production process. The farmers know which field the flax seed has been grown in and they ensure that it is simply cold-pressed and filtered making it completely natural. Some cheaper blends are heated with destroys valuable Omega-3 content, and may have absorbed chemicals during the growing or harvesting process.
Flax Oil for Dogs Contains:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids (including Alpha-linolenic acid)
- Omega-6 essential fatty acids
- Omega-9 essential fatty acids
Benefits of Flax Oil for Dogs:
- Supports mobility and flexibility
- Improves the palatability of dried food
- Improves skin problems, especially dry, itchy or flaky skin
- Improves coat condition
- Anti-inflammatory - good for arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
- Supports and strengthens the immune system
- May help prevent constipation
- May reduce tendency to suffer from intestinal parasites
- May provide support in cases of cancer in dogs and heart disease
- Helps control allergies
100% pure cold-pressed oil from flax seeds grown and harvested in Yorkshire The cold-pressing technique preserves all the nutritional benefit of this vegetable oil A great way of adding important essential fatty acids to your dog's diet Owners of dogs with heart disease and cancer say their dogs become more comfortable through regular use of flax oil 1 litre fed at 20 ml per day will last 50 daysSee all Product description
Pegasus Health Flax Oil for dogs 1 Litre JSTJSWBTO